Independent janitorial and cleaning distributor will be exhibiting at Manchester Cleaning Show, Stand B10
Jangro, the largest network of independent janitorial and cleaning distributors in the UK and Ireland, will welcome visitors ‘Back to the Future’ at its stand (B10), at The Manchester Cleaning Show 2020 (25th – 26th March at Event City).
New ECA research reveals surprising statistics
Almost half of local authorities in England do not know their own carbon footprint, according to a freedom of information request from leading engineering services trade body ECA.
Existing investors continue to back company's aim to transform flexible workforces in regulated industries
- Maven Capital and existing angel investors commit to ambitious roadmap
- Recent big client wins include service industry titans G4S, ISS World and OCS Group
- Broadstone has ambitions to break into US market by 2021
Salisbury Group, the facilities management (FM) company, has won a major contract with the University of London. It will see the company provide hard FM services to academic and residential buildings across the estate, which currently includes 27 buildings and ancillary facilities with a footprint of around 130,000 m2.
- Schneider Electric demonstrates its commitment to the UK and its sustainable future by investing in a multi-million pound upgrade and expansion of its Leeds and Scarborough UK manufacturing facilities.
- The Leeds plant will expand production by 10%, creating new jobs and adding a new test cell and assembly line to cater to rising demand from the renewables industry.
- Scarborough adds a 1,000sq m factory extension and new painting line to focus on outdoor low voltage solutions.
- 40-42 Portman Square, a 100,000 sq.ft. multi-let office
- Workman has also been appointed to manage 3 Harbour Exchange for HX3 Limited.
Door & Hardware Federation (DHF) has announced it will be hosting two free fire safety seminars in the coming months. Taking place on 11th February and 17th March at DHF’s head office and training academy in Tamworth, the morning seminars will primarily appeal to those with responsibility for compliance, fire safety, asset management and procurement within local authorities and housing associations in the West Midlands area. DHF plans to offer these seminars to those beyond the immediate region, later in the year.
Spotlight on Infection Control - Sanitisation
In the lead up to National Bug Busting Day on 31st January, MediSupplies is raising awareness of infection control measures that can be taken to prevent cross-contamination and reduce the spread of infection within your organisation. This article focuses on the benefits of hand sanitisers, sanitising wipes and clean indicator notes, enabling heightened protection from germs.
Outstanding employees celebrated at Spirit of Sodexo Awards
Sodexo, a leading global services company, has recognised the commitment and dedication of its employees at its Spirit of Sodexo Awards.
The awards evening, attended by 600 Sodexo employees, saw 21 individuals and teams win accolades.
Frasers Property Group acquires Cisco’s UK headquarters for £135 million
Frasers Property Group acquires Lakeshore, Bedfont Lakes Business Park for £135 million; currently let as Cisco’s UK headquarters
- Acquisition of Lakeshore, Bedfont Lakes Business Park adds to Frasers Property Group’s business parks portfolio in the UK, and first within the M25
- Three high quality office blocks which are fully let to Cisco Systems Limited as its UK headquarters until 2025
- West London office park, well located and close to London Heathrow