Tim Ward, CEO of OPPORTUNI
OPPORTUNI is the world's first end-to-end solution that helps SMEs, across all sectors easily break into public sector tendering.
By entering the world of bidding for public sector tenders, you’re giving your business the opportunity to reap the benefits of long-term stability, new revenue streams, corporate growth, expansion, and so much more.
To give as many SMEs as possible access to these business-transforming contracts, OPPORTUNI has developed a solution that lets any business, no matter your size or location, the chance to match, review, and then write a bid that could change their trajectory far beyond 2021.
Since their launch in 2020, OPPORTUNI has helped SMEs across all sectors win over £400m worth of government contracts, and this number is growing each day.
Here’s how they helped one local business do it.
How OPPORTUNI Helped a Local Facilities Management Company Win Major Public Contracts
HLA Services, a small facilities management business based in North East England, had been building up a strong business portfolio through the private sector for years. Although they had found success here, the company wanted to tap into larger public sector contracts. To gain access to these contracts, HLA Services enlisted the help of OPPORTUNI to overcome the traditional barriers that SMEs face when bidding for public sector contacts.
“We found the options opened up to us by OPPORTUNI much more in depth and relevant than any of the other search engines that were out there.” Neil Henry, Director & Co-Founder, HLA Services
- Enlisting the help of OPPORTUNI, HLA Services signed up to find suitable local contracts instantly. By filling in their details and through the power of AI, HLA Services were matched with tenders in their area that they could easily review and bid on.
- HLA Services were then only matched with contracts that they were suitable for, saving time and money scrolling through irrelevant projects and portals.
Bid Writer’s Marketplace
- After being matched with suitable tenders, HLA Services then used OPPORTUNI’s Bid Writer’s Marketplace to find an industry professional with sector knowledge to write an outstanding bid, giving them the best chance of winning their desired tender.
“The government and local authority contracts that we have won through OPPORTUNI have given us stability within the company for long term planning.” Neil Henry, Director & Co-Founder, HLA Services
- Since joining OPPORTUNI, HLA Services has won several public sector contracts, including projects with Durham University, Newcastle University and Northumbria Police.
- Through winning these large contracts, HLA Services has been able to diversify its workload, as well as promote organisational growth, stability and long-term planning.
Click the article to enlarge it.