The Facilities Show has now been postponed to May 2022
Facilities Show is the world's most important facilities management event, welcoming FM professionals to experience the latest technological solutions and hear from industry trailblazers over three days.
About Facilities Show
As the world's largest dedicated facilities management event, Facilities Show welcomes over 12,000 global FM professionals to experience the latest technological solutions and hear from industry trailblazers—all under one roof, over three days. The event caters to everyone within the facilities and property buying chain, from manufacturers and consultants, to service providers end users. With over 282 exhibitors showcasing the latest products and services, you can identify the perfect solutions for your business' needs.
There's more than just FM at Facilities Show. Your free ticket gives you access to eight additional co-located shows.
- Immerse yourself in the rapidly growing smart building technology market at Intelligent Building Europe.
- Discover solutions, guidance and expertise on the growing challenge of mental and physical wellbeing in the workplace at Workplace Wellbeing Show
- Hear about the use of technology in fire detection and the easily mismanaged policy of occupants staying put during a fire at the global centre of excellence for fire safety, FIREX International
- Discover solutions to combat safety risks in your workplace, benefit from in-show discounts and keep up to date with mental health initiatives at Europe's best dedicated health and safety event, Safety & Health Expo
- Source products across integrated systems, intruder alarms, IT security, access control and more at the integrated security summit, IFSEC International
Watch highlights from Facilities Show 2019
- Over 12,000 FM professionals visited
- 250+ exhibitors showcased over 2,000 fire safety products
- High-quality products demonstrated in the Smart Building Expo
- Leading experts delivered 20+ hours of free advice and guidance