Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI), the global leader for smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, has completed the acquisition of FogHorn, the leading developer of Edge AI software for the industrial and commercial Internet of Things (IoT) solutions.
Smart Building Management software company Planon have announced the completion of its acquisition of COOR GmbH, an international group specialised in the development and implementation of software solutions for real estate owners and developers. COOR was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Salzburg, Austria. With the acquisition, Planon is completing its cost-control and financial optimisation offering in the European markets.
● 632 high-efficiency PV panels now cover Coventry House, the newest head office building
● Improvements will generate 211,000kwh each year – producing on average 30% of the building’s electricity needs
● The Society has committed to further measures in its ‘Climate Action Plan’
Coventry Building Society has installed hundreds of solar panels across one of its main head office buildings as part of various initiatives to meet environmental measures outlined in its Climate Action Plan.
More input is needed from HR professionals around office redesigns, survey findings suggest
● Social distancing is likely to prove problematic for HR professionals as nearly a third of office designers state limited space is a challenge
● Further education is needed for HRs around health impact of excessive noise - just 9% of office designers say workplace acoustics get adequate attention
Finalists Announced For The ‘Oscars’ Of The Cleaning Industry: Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Golden Service Awards 2022
The finalists are announced for the 2022 Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Golden Service Awards recognising excellence, performance and commitment through unprecedented times in the cleaning and FM industry.
Tipped by many as the ‘Oscars’ of the cleaning industry, these awards are the pinnacle accolade – therefore many congratulations go to 59 finalists from 24 companies, with the list of well-deserved finalists also available at www.goldenserviceawards.co.uk.
Leading contract caterer, Elior, has appointed Claire Small to take on its newly created Director of Innovation role. Industry acclaimed with commercial acumen and a strong digital focus, Claire leads Elior’s new eight-strong innovation team. Transforming insight into opportunities, they are responsible for delivering digital, concept development, photography and menu management across its UK business.